By altering the size, shape, and location of the nipple-areola complex, a tightening or breast lift is a surgical technique to raise the sagging or drooping breasts higher up on the chest wall. Tightening can be performed independently or in conjunction with breast augmentation surgery to restore substantial volume loss. The most precise Breast Tightening Surgery in Mumbai is provided by Dr. Anshuman Manaswi, who combines several cosmetic surgical procedures.
WHY MAY YOU WANT A BREAST TIGHTENING SURGERY IN MUMBAI?
- After breastfeeding, your breasts have sagged. They’ve lost their shape, grown longer and flatter, and the tops of them are hollow.
- You’ve dropped a lot of weight, and as a result, you dislike how your breasts now appear to be deflated.
- When your breasts are not supported, your nipples are significantly lower than your inframammary fold.
- Your breasts have sagged with age, creating the impression that your chest is flat.
- Your breasts are asymmetrical, with one drooping and the other perched higher on the chest wall.
- You believe your breasts have sagged and lost some of their natural volume.
BREAST TIGHTENING (MASTOPEXY) PROCEDURE:
General anaesthesia is used for the procedure, which often necessitates a one-day hospital stay.
If necessary, a horizontal continuation along the fold is made once the cuts surrounding the areola reach the fold under your breasts.
All of the breast tissue is moulded and used to fill out the upper poles of your breasts after the surplus skin is removed and, if necessary, the size of your areola is lowered.
The breast tissues can typically be distributed differently to get the required volume. When there has been a severe volume loss, the mastopexy operation might add implants to restore the desired volume and contour.
It has a tube inside to remove any extra fluid or blood. After your Breast Tightening Surgery in Mumbai at our clinic, the tube will typically be taken out 24 hours later.
What To Expect After Your Breast Tightening Surgery in Mumbai?
Your breasts’ lift, nipple-areola, size, general roundness, and fullness in the upper pole will all change immediately, as well as your breasts’ overall round shape. Even though the scars are permanent, they do lessen and disappear over the course of a year. You will be given advice on scar-reduction creams and silicone adhesives.
- Aftercare For Recovering From Your Breast Tightening Surgery:
- After surgery, you will be instructed to wear a sports bra for four weeks.
- You must abide with scar management recommendations.
- Your bra size could vary as a result of your breasts becoming firmer and rounder.
- If you gain or lose a lot of weight, your breast lift results could not last forever, therefore keeping a steady, healthy weight will help you keep your results.